Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 08, 2011

    Best Pizza - First Course and Dessert Pizza - A Big Hit

    It was Thursday at Grandmas, and I made Pizza for the kids. I had some tomato sauce leftover from the catering gig.
    The following are a perfect topping for kids,

    Tomato Sauce
    Finely chopped bacon
    Finely chopped red onion
    Chopped pineapple
    Chopped capsicum
    Grated Cheese
    And at one end I threw on some sliced mushrooms for Dale and Me.
    My Pizza Dough is very simple
    Click here for the recipe
    Don't buy the bases just make it. Cheap as chips
    All you need is time.

    Then I decided to make a Dessert Pizza
    I peeled, cored and sliced 2 apples
    Threw them into a dish with some sugar
    few knobs of butter and the juice of an orange
    I roasted them till tender but still holding their shape

    Rolled out the dough and covered it with yogurt
    Arranged the apples on the top
    Sprinkle over some brown sugar
    Bake about 15 minutes

    Let cool a little before cutting
    Serve with whipped cream
    Its wonderful... Summer is here
    We were able to eat outside
    The kids loved it
    Always inventive with the cushions
    An obstacle course for Ms Cleo

    No comments: