Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 25, 2011

    Heaven - Little Chocolate Tarts for Little Treasures

    Heaven on a Plate
    Look at that little face. Thursday at Grandma's
    I decided to give the Kids Chocolate Tarts for dessert. It was a popular choice.
    This so simple I bought some sweet pastry shells from Faro Fresh.
    I had some Chocolate Spread left over.

    This is an excellent product. Made from Belgian Chocolate. I bought it by mistake but I think I will keep it in the pantry for emergency Kid Supplies.

    So to make the filling
    I took a large tablespoon of the Choclate
    Popped in the microwave for 10 seconds to soften
    I then folded it through some whipped cream
    Then I defrosted 2 tablespoons of frozen raspberries
    Added 1 large tsp sugar
    Mashed them up together
    And folded into the chocolate cream

    Just fill the cases
    Into the fridge to chill it down and firm up the mixture
    The proof is in the eating...What do you think?

    No comments: